Thursday, December 8, 2011

The 7 Day Diet | All You Can Eat

Okay, when I see all you can eat I immediately think of a Chinese buffet with endless sweet and sour chicken that I pack in my lined purse to take home.  So when I saw this "all you can eat" diet or the 7 day diet I was intrigued and skeptical.  As you read this your should be too.  If you like all you can eat veggies, fruit, and water....and some low fat protein then here you go, this is your diet. 


While searching the web for some laughs I came across a website that was all about those crazy fad diets, like the cabbage soup diet, Hollywood diet, and the chicken soup diet.  That's where I came across the 7 day diet | all you can eat diet, which is a real diet plan as like all the fad diets listed on the website.  So if you need a break from your hardcore diet and need a laugh or you really are interested in knowing more about the "lemonade diet" here is the link.


7 Day Diet Link


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment